Because laws require disclosure of beneficial owner(s)
Which laws require disclosure of beneficial owners and from whom?
- Antimoney Laundering Directive from all legal persons
- Antimoney Laundering Directive from customers of bank, financial institutions and certain other bodies and professions
- Public Procurement Directive from public contractors
- Financial Regulation on EU budget from EU fund recipients
- Various sector specific laws and regulations in financial and non-financial sector for applicants for licence for financial and non-financial services
- Directive on Administrative Cooperation of tax authorities of EU Member States from financial intermediaries (tax advisors, lawyers, etc.)
A detailed list of legal regulations which the disclosure of ownership structures and beneficial owners is HERE.
How does the certification of disclosed ownership structures and beneficial owners help fulfil legal requirements?
CERTIFIX helps prepare registration of data and evidencing documents about ownership structures and beneficial owners to authorities which enforce those laws.
Certify through CERTIFIX and obtain TransparencyID.